Random Pregnancy Thoughts

I don't really have very much to say but I thought I would write down a few things because I'm sure in a few years I won't remember this if I don't write it down now. 

-  I am starting to feel better now but I still have a few hours where I definitely feel sick again but it isn't an all day thing like it used to be - yay! 

-  I am slowly incorporating foods back into my diet that since my morning sickness started I haven't been eating.  The foods I have been eating the most are fruit Popsicles, bagels with cream cheese and jelly, grilled cheese sandwiches, and any and all types of fruits. 

-  It's weird how sensations that I thought I had pretty much mastered at 28 are completely changed now that I'm pregnant.  Sensations like hunger, having to pee, or an upset stomach.  These are totally different now.  Sometimes i think "I think I'm hungry but i don't really know."  or "I think i have to pee but I'm not really sure" 

-  Portion sizes are tricky for me.  I guess going for weeks with not really eating food caused my stomach to shrink.  So I can't eat much in one sitting.  I typically have a bowl of cereal at 9:30pm and last night I was starving so I ate one bowl.  But I was still hungry so I ate a second bowl.  IT WAS TOO MUCH!!!  I was so uncomfortably full.  Note to self: you can't eat two bowls of cereal in one sitting. 

-  I'm still not really sleeping that well but I'm guessing that my body is preparing me to be getting up every 2 hours with a baby.

-  I've had two dreams that this baby is a girl.  But when I refer to the baby to other people and in my head I say "he".  I'm so confused now.  Richie says its because almost all of my friends have boys and that objects are generally referred to as he.  He thinks it is a girl. 

That's pretty much it for now. 

Here is a picture of the sonogram at 12 weeks. 


I think the baby has my nose.  Richie says I'm ridiculous.  What do you think?

    
Me at 14 weeks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 17 Months

Letters

Advice I WOULD have given