Luke's 1st Birthday

At 1 year old:
Luke weighs 26.8 lbs
wears size 4 diapers
wears size 18 months clothing
 Has 3.5 teeth
takes 2 naps a day
eat solid foods at every meal and is transitioning off of formula and on to milk


Luke got his first hair cut just before his first birthday


















Luke has started to walk a week before his first birthday.

Is wearing big boy shoes.  at first he did NOT like them and wouldn't walk in them at all



Luke is starting to throw little fits when he doesn't get his way.  Luckily they don't last long






















He is very adventurous and tends to get stuck in funny places.



I didn't want to do a big party celebration for Luke's 1st birthday.  I just wanted a small celebration with family.  I started a tradition of putting the number of balloons in his room for the age he is turning.  Here he is with his first balloon for his first birthday.









 










I also started a tradition of writing a letter in this book for every single birthday.  I am making Richie do a letter too.  I'm not really sure when I will give it to him.  Maybe when he goes off to college?  I'm sure I'll find a time that is right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 17 Months

Letters

Advice I WOULD have given