Summer Fun "To-Do" List

One of my friends has a summer to-do list with activities to complete with the family.  I love this idea because there are days where I think "what can I do???"  This will help Luke and I experience lots of little and big things this summer so that no days are wasted. 

1.  Complete an act of kindness - done!  We paid someone to mow our neighbors yard because they had just had a baby 2 weeks ago and their yard was getting tall.  I remember how I felt after I had Luke and I didn't want to do any of that kind of stuff. 


2.  Eat frozen yogurt (we cheated and ate ice cream!)



















3.  Go to sea world



4.  Go swimming - done!  We love to swim at Nana and Papa's house!























5.  Outdoor movie
6.  BBQ
7.  Go on a hike
8.  Visit the zoo




















9.  See a waterfall
10.  Side walk chalk




11.  Play in the rain  -  done!  But I didn't get a chance to take any pictures.  Maybe sometime this week!

12.  McKenna children's museum (we actually went to the Doseum downtown)




13.  Go to the beach





14.  Bake cookie or cake and decorate
15.  Water balloon fight
16.  Visit splash pad
17.  Create gak
18.  Visit the library for reading hour (We actually went to a cute place called The Purple Chair)



19.  Paint

20.  Go to a playground - done!  often and often

21.  Go down to the pearl brewery area
22.  Go to the pet store
23.  See fireworks
Watching the fireworks on the balcony













24.  Visit a mission
25.  Go on a picnic (we did this in California but I didn't get any pics)
26.  Make smores





















27.  splash and "wash dishes" in the sink



28.  darkened room and play with flashlights




















29.  collect rocks while on a walk
30.  make soapy sensory bottle
31.  Hammer and golf tees and play dough
32.  movie night complete with popcorn and candy!
33.  bean bin with scoops and measuring cups

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 17 Months

Letters

Advice I WOULD have given