Trash the Dress Photo Shoot

One of the ideas that I KNEW i wanted to try after my wedding was a "trash the dress" photo shoot.  I am a photography snob and I wanted pictures that would be beautiful and creative and unique.  As soon as I mentioned it to my photographer he was immediately on board with the idea.  I am so pleased with how they turned out.  I highly encourage any bride who wants memorable photographs to give it a try.  I didn't (and still don't) have a preconceived notion that my future daughters will want to wear my dress.  I want them to wear their own dress and create their own memories.  So I wasn't worried about "ruining" the dress.  This was also the same location that we got married at too so it was special to come back to the same place. 

Getting into the water
 

The beautiful waterfall



I loved the black and white shots


Finally laying down in the cool waters



 

 
again i loved the black and white prints
 
the backdrop is so pretty


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 17 Months

Letters

Advice I WOULD have given