Random (and not so random) Acts of Kindness

So my New Years Resolution was to do one random (or not so random) act of kindness a month.  I believe in karma and that what you put out into the world comes back to you tenfold.  So here is my list of things i've done so far.  I will update it as I continue doing things:

1.  Bought Starbucks for the person behind me in the drive thru line
2.  Send a care package to a homesick friend who is out of the country
3.  Send an unexpected gift to someone
4.  Tape some $1 on the vending machine with a note for people to enjoy a free soda
5.  Send an unexpected baby gift to someone you haven't seen in a really long time
6.  Sent a gift card to a military veteran
7.  Send out letters for every single day in November - mostly thank you letters
8.  Mail out care packages for some soldiers serving overseas during holiday times
9.  buy a gift for a needy child during Christmas time
10.  give a Starbucks gift card to a man I see every day during my commute who is always waiting with his 3 kids at the bus stop.  he looks like a super dad!
11. 

I know I'm forgetting some!  Dang it!  Why didn't I write them down as soon as I did them???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 17 Months

Letters

Advice I WOULD have given