Letters

some of these lines have been floating around in my head for several weeks now and they just came together tonight.  It's one of those things that I just couldn't get out of my head until I wrote it down. 




letters written letters read
letters from souls who are dead
letters carved upon a grave
letters are the things I save
letters written on those lines
letters penned from hands that are mine
letters in a spot near to my bed
letters memorized in my head
letters inked upon my skin
letters from a voice within
letters with a sense of peace
letters that are meant to ease
letters written letters sent
letters confirming what I meant
letters ushering the peace I've found
letters soothe my crying sounds
letters containing things unsaid
All I have are
letters written letters read


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet 17 Months

Advice I WOULD have given